This two-day course introduces both structures (KA Waterfall) of project and program management (PM), as well as fundamentals of the Agile mindset and its applicability to various organizational settings. We will study various PM topics, methods, and processes, as well as Agile principles and values. Practical examples will be used to assess most methods and frameworks. Case studies will also be provided to select Agile frameworks and success stories. Attendees will partake in the applications of Lean and Agile frameworks and processes, whereby you will “Inspect and Adapt” in a collaborative and continuous delivery of customers’ requests. This course examines several Agile frameworks and methods applicable to any profession from sales to marketing, finance, and beyond!
- Review of various project and program management methods and processes
- Examine Agile values, principles, and application of various Agile frameworks
- Form cross-functional Agile teams and study the stage for value generation
- Create collaborative workplaces for successful transformation
- Shift cultural values within the team and organization
- Study applicable hybrid (Agile + Waterfall) approach within a structured organization
- Apply inspect-and-adapt collaboratively (using Scrum, Kanban, XP, and Hybrid)
- Create iterative and continuous products to meet customers’ requirements
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®–PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
This online course is held quarterly.
Contact us for an in-person or customized version of this course.
Our training space complies with the social distancing guidelines.